- Currant - 300 g (0.7 lbs)
- Black Currant - 300 g (0.7 lbs)
- Raspberry - 300 g (0.7 lbs)
- Blackberrie - 300 g (0.7 lbs)
- Blueberrie - 200 g (0.4 lbs)
- Strawberrie - 200 g (0.4 lbs)
- Cherry - 500 g (1.1 lbs)
- Sugar - 350 g (0.8 lbs)
- Vanilla Sugar - 2 tbs homemade
- Vanilla Pudding Powder - 3 1/2 pack
- Yogurt - 250 g (0.6 lbs)
- Cream - 200 ml (6.8 oz)
- Cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Cinnamon Stick - 1
- Cloves - 1 tsp Ground
- Salt - pinch
- Water - 4.5 l (152.2 oz)
Wash and cut fruits, place in a large pot with approx. 4.5 liters of water.
Add sugar, salt, spices, and boil.
While boiling, blend the pudding, vanilla sugar, and add to the yogurt. Next add the cream, and lump-free mix. Slowly add the mixture into the boiling broth. Cover. Can add sugar to taste. Boil for just 5-6 minutes on low heat.
Also known as: Mixed Fruit Soup, Fruit Berry Fruit And Sour Cherry Soup, Creamy Fruit Soup