- Blackberry - 500 g (1.1 lbs)
- Water - 1/2 liters of (33.8 oz)
- Cane Sugar - 80 g (0.2 lbs)
- Coconut Milk - 2 dl (6.8 oz)
- Vanilla Pudding - 1/2 pack
- Ground Clove - Half tsp
- Ground Cinnamon - 1 tsp
- Lemon - Grated zest of 1
- Lemon - juice of 1
Boil the blackberries in the water with the sugar, the spices and lemon.
Meanwhile, mix the coconut milk with half a pack of vanilla pudding powder and immediately add the boiled fruit.
Refrigerate. Serve with whipped cream and mint leaves.
Also known as: Blackberry Custard Cream Soup With Coconut Milk Soup With Blackberry, Blackberries Fruit Soup