- Pasta - 240 g spiral (0.5 lbs)
- Mushroom - 240 g button (0.5 lbs)
- Mozzarella - 120 g (0.3 lbs)
- White Wine Vinegar - 20 g (0 lbs)
- Tomatoe - 200 g (0.4 lbs)
- Salt - 2 g of (0 lbs)
- Zucchini - 400 g (0.9 lbs)
- Oil - 5 g of (0 lbs)
- Honey - 20 g of (0 lbs)
- Yogurt - 1 cup of
- Onion - 50 g (0.1 lbs)
- Garlic - 1 clove of
Add the sliced garlic, onions, zucchini and salt in a pan with just a bit of oil. When half tender, put in the sliced mushrooms, cover and sauté.
Mix the yogurt with the honey, and salt and pepper.
When the zucchini and mushrooms are soft mix with the cooked pasta and yogurt sauce.
Also known as: Pasta Salad, Mozzarella Pasta Salad, Pasta Salad With Mozzarella
Remember: It is always better to use fresh organic ingredients when cooking! Avoid processed foods and canned fruits or vegetables. Cooking starts with a visit to a local market!Print this page