- Whole-wheat Flour - 3 dl (10.1 oz)
- Baking Powder - 1 ladleful
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder - 1 heaped s
- Salt - 1 pinch of
- Cane Sugar - 1.5 dl of (5.1 oz)
- Egg - 1
- Milk - 2 dl (6.8 oz)
- Oil - 0.75 ml (0 oz)
- Chocolate Chips - One plate of
- Dried Fruit - (cranberries as v. v. raisins. apricot taste, or walnuts or almonds)
- Rama -
Mix the flour with the baking powder, the baking soda, and salt together in bowl until blended. Stir in the sugar, eggs, milk, and oil.
Add a small amount of chocolate chips and dried fruit, swirl and do not mix to keep the items from sinking to the bottom of the batter.
Fill greased muffin pans about ½ full with batter. Preheat the oven.
Bake for 20-22 minutes!
Baking temperature: 175 ° C
Cooking methods: baking top and bottom
Also known as: Chocolate Muffins With Pieces Of Chocolate, Dried Fruit Muffins, Chocolate Chip Muffins With Fruits