- Chicken Breast Fillet - 3 boneless, skinless
- Cinnamon - 2 tsp ground
- Bay Leaf - 1 ground
- Clove - 6 ground
- Black Peppercorn - 8 whole ground
- Cardamom Seed - 3 ground green
- Lemon Juice - 150 ml fresh (3 large lemons) (5.1 oz)
- Chili Powder - 1 tsp
- Ground Cumin - 1 tsp
- Ginger - 5 tbs grated
- Garlic - 2 cloves grated
- Red Onion - 1 large or 2 small
- Greek Yogurt - 300 ml (10.1 oz)
- Honey - 3 tsp
- Himalayan Salt -
Blend the powdered herbs with the lemon juice.
Marinate the chicken with a little salt and lemon marinade for at least 1 hour. After the chicken has marinated, add the grated garlic, ginger, and 1 tsp of honey on top of the meat, cover with the sliced onions, ginger and pour over the yogurt. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in a 170 C-degree preheated oven for half an hour under the grill, then take off the foil and grill for 5-6 more minutes to brown it. Serve with wild rice or brown rice, lemon slices, mango chutney.
Baking temperature: 170 ° C
Pan size: 27x20 cm
Also known as: Ginger Lemon Chicken, Grilled Indian Chicken Breast, Chicken Breast With Greek Yogurt