- Ground Sirloin Beef - 500 g (1.1 lbs)
- Butter - 30 g + 20 g for frying (0.1 lbs)
- Cream - 2 tbs
- Dijon Mustard - 2 tbs
- Grated Garlic - 2 cloves of
- Red Onion - 1 small finely chopped
- Worcestershire Sauce - 1 tbs
- Salt -
- Pepper -
- Chopped Parsley - 1 tbs
- Egg - 1
- Oil - 2 tbs for frying
Knead all the ingredients except the salt and let rest in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Heat 2 tbs oil and 1 tbs butter in skillet.
Divide the meat into 6 parts, and make a patty with your hands. Fry on low heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until done.
Also known as: Beef Burger,
Remember: It is always better to use fresh organic ingredients when cooking! Avoid processed foods and canned fruits or vegetables. Cooking starts with a visit to a local market!Print this page